Thursday, July 1, 2010

More School Stress

July 1

This time I was going into my first day of history, but for some reason it wasn't the first day of school. It was a day during the summer when you came and took only your first two classes of the day, and then went home. I walked into history and everyone in my class was super annoying. Also, we immediately were taking a reading quiz of some sort and when I had gotten half-way through the quiz, the teacher walked out of the room and someone stole my paper. I was annoyed that my teacher was not the one I was looking forward to having, plus my class was terrible. I walked out of the class quietly crying and hurried to the office, because for some reason nobody had told me my second period class and I had nowhere else to go. I had to wait in a long line in the office, and when I got to the front of the line, my new Spanish teacher was there. She told me how nice it would be to have me in her class, but I informed her that I had never received a schedule. I told her I wanted to change my class for history to one where I had a preferable teacher and class. After awhile, I came out of the office and everything was disorienting, because it was no longer my high school. Eventually I proceeded to walk around in every English classroom asking if I was on the role call. It was very confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment