Saturday, July 3, 2010

Creepy Skeleton Chase Scenes

July 3,

Last night my dream took place in three parts.

In the first part, I was a character in a computer game, specifically the game "The Enchanted Cave", a real life game on http://www.kongregate.com/ .I was attempting to gain treasure out of chests while some voice from above told me what to attack, and where to go. I looked up, and suddenly I had restarted the game by accident. The same thing happened to me multiple times, repeating the same sequence of treasure getting and looking up.

The next part, I had somehow gotten myself stuck in a room with three skeletons, all of whom where attempting to hold me down and chain me to a wall so that Death (who was apparently was a skeleton, and their leader) could come and take me back. Where they were taking me back to is an unresolved issue. Anyways, eventually Death came and picked me up, with one hand, from behind, which was mysterious seeing as I had just been chained to a wall. He grinned creepily, and we proceeded to float down through some dark passageways, until we reached a door. Death went through the door, but since I didn't have the power to going through doors, he dropped me. For some reason I did not run, but waited patiently for him to come and pick me up again. Once outside, we proceeded to float past some various pastures and hills, and I realized I was holding a vial filled with green-blue goo. I looked next to me/ behind me at death, whom I had never actually seen the face of. He had a green lined face, and a long nose, though it was all bone and no flesh. I asked him about the goo and he told me that once we got to "the place", he would put the goo on me and I would die. I nodded and asked him some random question and he proceeded to answer in a long winded sort of way. Having distracted him, I grabbed the goo and dashed it (blogspot says that dashed is not a word?) to the ground, and somehow ran out of his grip.

Next, I was still running away from death, but this time I was with a friend of mine. We were in Norway, in a deserted village, and Death was standing on a hill not too far off. My friend handed me a ring and told me to "do a back-flip when we [got] to the school". Apparently, "that [would] do the trick". I nodded, but was very confused. I put on the ring and suddenly both my friend and I were invisible. Somehow, I knew that Death had given me the ring which i had given to my friend, so it surprised me to find out that Death could not see either of us. We ran into a nearby mall (don't ask), and through some random shops. Next, we ran into the men's restrooms, shut ourselves in stalls, and stood on the toilets so that death could not see our feet. Despite the fact that we were invisible, we were still worried about our feet showing. After a small break, with Death nowhere around, my friend started to yell things, so as to taunt Death. I found this ridiculous, and popped my head over the stall side to tell him so, but he had suddenly turned into Pipin from The Lord of the Rings. I was so surprised that I failed to notice Death, who suddenly grabbed both Pipin and myself and with a triumphant "AHA!" proceeded to whisk us off to wherever we were going.

At some point, I got free again and was telling Death all about how to fight with a sword, but that part of my dream is very confusing. (Not that the first half isn't confusing as well...)

No comments:

Post a Comment