Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Third Grade

Jun 29
I was back in my third grade classroom, and I was getting a grade back on some assignment. The assignment I had turned in had a hand drawn star and a few words scribbled underneath. My third grade teacher explained I would have to start doing better, and was talking to my father about it. I went outside the classroom and I lost my grip on my paper, and it flew away in the breeze. It fluttered across a field and over a fence, and as I lost it, my teacher was annoyed that I was unable to catch the paper, telling me it was part of my grade.
Next I realized that I wasn't in third grade, but actually in 11th grade. I then thought how on days when lunch was after my English class (I suppose I was taking third grade English at Duveneck, my old elementary school), I would have a half hour to get back to PALY (my actual high school). I was telling my teacher that it would take 45 mins to get to PALY, and so there wasn't enough time. And anyway, I informed her, I couldn't ever get to 4th period on time, because passing period was only 5 minutes.
Suddenly, I was on a train and when it stopped I was walking down the train aisle, but the setup was similar to the Hogwarts train in Harry Potter. There were many separate compartments, and each had a classroom in it. I was trying to find my classroom, and there was some lady asking me how I felt when I turned wooden handles, and later I found out I was placed in a Special Ed class. It was all very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment