Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Photography

July 6

I was at my house, preparing to follow after people and take pictures of them, whilst they were biking. My mother handed me a telephone book, and upon questioning, revealed that it was so i would know the names of everyone I was following. I scoffed at her suggestions, but asked if maybe I should bring paper so as to have notes of where and when i took each one.

Next, there were these people biking around and I was following them on my bike taking pictures, but all the pictures were turning out blurry and not very good quality. I then asked each person to get off their bikes and stand still, one at a time. At this point, my camera turned into a real camera, and some one yelled at the people I was photographing, telling them they were terrible models.

No comments:

Post a Comment