Friday, July 23, 2010

Zombies and Various Chase Scenes

July 23
I was running away from zombies that were taking over the world, in a very action packed chase scene. There was this demon at one point who stood in the middle of a pedestal and slowly started to glow red, which caused all the humans in the area to be drawn to him and not be afraid. I ran inside and tried to get my friend to hurry up but she was slow, so at one point a zombie/vampire/demon (what they were became unclear) clawed her on the side of the neck. I was busy fleeing, but I didn't want to leave her, so I tried to hold her as I ran, but she was super heavy. I had this idea that we would hide in the garage, but then the door wouldn't open when I pressed the right combo, and we almost got caught. We fled to an island area, and I got inside a cave and collapsed. I dropped the random girl (who was my friend but I didn't know her... It was confusing in retrospect.) who I was a carrying and lay there panting, just in time to get trapped in the cave. I couldn't get up, and then they took the girl away and surrounded me. I waited till they thought I was completely helpless and then sprang up and fled.
Later, while standing on a hill overlooking the city, I was thinking of all the ways I had fled the zombies, wearing jackets and cleverly trapping them in locked buildings. I realized I had become older, almost 20, and was one of the only humans left. It seems I was not sad about all my random friends who had died. Either that or I had forgotten all of them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment