Saturday, July 10, 2010

Becoming a T.V. Show Character

July 10

I was watching a strange t.v. show (ANTM, not that I normally watch such a show, but I accidentally clicked a link for said show in real life, and ended up watching an episode) which had happened in 2004, but suddenly I was at a college campus and getting honored in relation to that. I had become one of the people in the show, and as her, I had gone rafting/swimming in rapids. I had gone with 3 guys, and all the guys were trying to prove they were stronger and stuff, so as the person on the show, I dove in the water to prove myself. After we were done, I knew for a second that I was awake, so I had my former self (who was now a random person named Ann) be really strong but then get hurt by falling in the water. After Ann and the three guys all got out of the water, I became Ann again, just in time for the four of us to be judged on our swim. One guy was said to have not had any emotion, but he claimed he was just being one with the river. They complimented me/Ann on our swimming ability, and then my dream changed.
I was mixing small balls of colored dough together and placing these balls on a map or something. They turned into dogs and penguins, and then they had babies (they sort of came alive). I suggested that since the babies couldn't be married, they could be boyfriend and girlfriend.
Suddenly, I was in a giant field that had hundreds of chairs being set up. It was discovered that I was there to get an award because of my suggestion about the dough babies becoming girlfriend and boyfriend. I even had my own Wikipedia article talking about it. I found it strange, because I claimed to have made the suggestion while I was watching the 2004 season of the t.v. show, but I had been watching it in 2010. My dream person was too confused to think about it, and soon I was waving at people who were passing by and commenting on my award.

No comments:

Post a Comment