Friday, July 9, 2010

Random

July 9

Last night there were a few disjointed dreams that didn't make sense.
At one point I was in a strange storyline, involving nice groups and an evil group. The evil group was trying to prove something, and was doing so by turning into trees and sneaking into the good person camp. Eventually they climbed up a giant rock and were trying to take over the camp. I was somehow on both sides, but I wasn't directly involved.
Next I was at some museum and I was trying to change my clothing without getting in the way. There were tons of people bumbling around, and it was very confusing and annoying. Eventually, everyone left at the same time and I was helping put partitions up. I was singing some song, and then everyone sung along with me.

I've been having trouble remembering my dreams lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment