Saturday, June 19, 2010

Parents

Jun 19

My dream was strange and involved my mother getting divorced and having a boyfriend and my dad having a girlfriend and me having to choose between my parents. There was a large party and both parents were standing around. I was very mad at them for making my decision harder.
And then I was in school and there were all these strange things going on. Because of this, someone informed me that my mother was dead. At one point, there was a large raindrop that knocked me over, and i had trouble standing up. For some reason I was given a balloon and I was moping around carrying it. I had a moment of clear thought, where i realized i was pretending that my mother was dead, and was pretending to have to choose between my parents. But i realized that my friends were coming over to comfort me, and so i remained silent. There was also something about a bus and a school prank and me falling over in the rain (again).

(see? I fall over in the rain alot, non-existent readers. but maybe its a good thing that you don't exist. I act differently in dreams. I guess i have less peer pressure in them)

No comments:

Post a Comment