Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chase Scenes

Jun 27
I was crouching outside of a museum, dressed in some sort of running clothes, and I carefully snuck into the museum and was hopping from covered patch to covered patch until a guard caught me and chased me. I ran out passed the woolly mammoth exhibit and past a case about brains and out through a "museum personnel only" door. Once outside, I realized there were police and various investigator looking for me, and I had to run away very fast. This women chased me for a long time, through a complex city that had an extremely improbable number of thin passages between buildings, and way too many trash cans. It was late at night, and as I rounded a corner, there was the museum again. I had somehow run in a complete circle (though it took me what felt like hours). Dashing through the legs of the policemen, I mysteriously ran back into the museum. I had a large chase with various people and ended up running out the same door as before. At this point, my dream changed to something about bathtubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment