Sunday, June 20, 2010

School Stress

Jun 20

I dreamed that I was going to school for the first day of Junior year, but that I had forgotten to get school supplies or finish all of my AP US history homework. I was planning how to get them done if my APUSH class was after lunch, but I didn't know my schedule. There was some confusion when I first entered the school ground, but somehow I ended up on the quad and putting my backpack down. When I later came back for it, it was opened upside down and some stuff was gone. Namely my AP work. There was some part about me running through the campus and yelling at various administrators/teachers. Nobody was helpful in my search. There was also some part about running over to Johnson park and some teachers chasing us. Lastly, my friend and I were standing on a gate by a dark park while creepy music played and the sound of spooky screaming and blood dripping sound could be heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment