Monday, June 28, 2010

There Really Can Be No Title For This Dream

Jun 28
It started off with myself and a random guy awkwardly staring at each other across rooms, until eventually we met. Then we went diving together, only we first wrapped ourselves in polyester tubes, such that we didn't have to use oxygen. We inspected the water and found mini jellyfish and little tiny animals, but we soon realized that all the animals were dying because of pollution.
Soon I was in a large room, and they were announcing the winners of some strange television show. I was not anywhere close to being a winner, but there was a part where my friend from ice-skating won, so I was pleased.

Later, on a mysterious tangent, I was in a cooking class setting with my friends and we were cooking pizza. The annoying people in my cooking class dropped cherries into it for some reason, but we were able to still make an okay pizza. Later, I walked into my first class of the day (for some reason cooking didn't count), but at first I couldn't remember what my first period class was. I walked into a random class and asked if it was "2nd period", but I was ushered rudely out.
Then, I was back at the competition place, only things had changed from the initial design. To begin with, there were 4 picture stations set up, surrounding a small pool. It was very sunny and warm, and I appeared to be on my way out of the reception. I was walking with someone that was apparently my friend, and their mother. At each picture station they took your email and name, so that they could send you the pictures. At first the pictures were taken as you walked by, to test your natural picture taking abilities. However, the last ones required standing on couches and posing. I was watching my friend try posing and I thought I would try, because I realized that a bunch of poses were possible. In the end however, I just felt too awkward to have my picture taken. I told the camera people that I wanted to become part of the technical aspects, like lighting or sound. I then decided to try taking an experimental picture with my friend and her mother, and when it didn't look terrible, I left my name and email down. When they heard my last name, they said "I don't want to hear that last name" and I was intrigued, but did not question.
Upon walking out of the picture area, my friend and her mother disappeared and I was standing next to some tall, brown haired man who was teaching me how to plug myself into an Ethernet cable and access the inside of the controls for the picture taking area. At one point, we dove into a small white paneled area, while a women yelled at us. The guy pushes me forward to access this strange screen with data on it, but he was unplugged from his cable and was unable to stay inside the data area. I'm not sure what happened after that, but i think the man lived and I eventually got out.

No comments:

Post a Comment