Friday, June 18, 2010

Sports and Falling Over

Jun 18

There was something about polar ears and seals and fish and how they were all disappearing.

Then there was something about the Olympics and how I was the USA runner for a baseball hitter and I failed. And then i was something else for the soccer for England and I also screwed up. There was something about people looking for Camille (a friend of mine) and Pocahontas, but since they weren't around I pretended I was them, and everyone believed me for some bizarre reason.

Then there was a part about school and dentist appointments and rain. I was waking on a slanted road and it was uphill and rainy, and I was having trouble walking straight. At the top I turned around and there were all these people looking at me strangely. I lied and told them i had a back problem, because i was embarrassed about not being able to get up once i fell over. This is a consistent theme in dreams that i have. The falling over thing i mean.

Then when nick (my brother) and I got home, our house was set up like a mystery house or a haunted house or something and it was creepy.

Lastly, there was a game of womens basketball going on and I was sitting on the hoop causing trouble for the players.

No comments:

Post a Comment