Monday, June 14, 2010

Mazes and More

Jun 11 or 12
My dream 2-3 days ago was about wanting to go to castilleja, a nearby girls private school, and something about new family members and skateboarding

My dream last night (jun 14) was about a maze, and if things wrapped around you, you had to stay in the maze, so you tried to push the random objects on other people. Then there was a prize at the end, so when I got free from the maze, I went to the clerk person, but first I had to do some strange thing that involved giving a red ticket, but I had a green ticket. Then the clerk told me to wait, and they went to go get lunch. While I was waiting, a different person had everyone sit down, at which point my spot in line was lost. I was really mad because only the first 30 people got prizes, and I yelled at the cashier for awhile, but it did no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment