Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Blame This Dream On Lack Of Sleep

September 4, 2010

We were hiking around and found this cave. In the cave were dark places and lots of rock so we went around and investigated. When we tried to get out of it, the cave opening had moved to above our heads and we discovered we were stuck in a pit. I climbed on my brother's shoulders and climbed out. Once out, I noticed that our horses (that had appeared) were running away, so i abandoned my family in the cave and ran after them. Eventually I gave up and remembered my brother and father in the cave and went back to check on them. The pit opening was at the top of a hill this time, so i decided to removed all the stones on the side of the hill. This plan was not a good one, however, as soon the whole cave collapsed.

Next there was a part about finding a computer at the top of the hill and trying to e-mail my mother to tell her about the cave incident, but the internet wasn't working (no duh) and so it somehow deleted everything in my e-mail. When we (my family had someone gotten out) went back home, I found a small turtle. I put it in an old tank, but there were giant crickets and mealworms in the tank that ended up eating the animal. I tried to rescue the other turtles that were in other tanks, but was grossed out by everything else, so I gave up.

There was another part of my dream that had something to do with a school trip and getting lost. I was leaving via this strange ramp as I tried to find my way around, but I ran into my friends and they directed me the correct way.

No comments:

Post a Comment