Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Need To Play Less Computer Games

August 29
There was this hermit/turtle/evil cheif person who kept following me around whilst my family and I were snow camping. At one point he got mad at us (when in his evil stage) and so we proceeded to battle him. He had a strange rotating device that shot out glowing orbs, and we had to knock down these wooden poles so that the machine wouldn't work. I knocked one down, but then a giant picked me up and held me as a target. Another person on the enemy side shot a beam of sunlight at me, but I scrambled on to the giant's back and flung myself off so that the sunlight hit the giant and killed it.
A one point my brother and I were walking around and trying to get to the public library, but there was a giant ice bank that had the hermit guy in it. He (my brother) kept trying to fling me over the bank, but his throw was off, so we both crashed into the ice, enraging the hermit once again.
There was also some part about me being homeless and sleeping out in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment