Monday, September 13, 2010

Snow

September 13
Last night I dreamed I was camping/ hiking through snowy mountains. First, my brother and I climbed a giant rock pile, but he got to the top whereas I gave up. Seeing his accomplishment, I tried again and got to the top. Each time a new person went by, I would climb up to point out my skill
Then my brother and I decided to climb up a random peak, but the snow was slippery, and I couldn't keep my balance. I kept falling over and sliding part way down. Soon we gave up and came back down, past these strange groups of people. We found my dad, who was making a fire, but before we finished, there was a rockslide.
It was very odd, as it seemed to just flow down the mountains with tons of rocks and swept everything in it's path aside. It hit our campsite and I was caught in the landslide. I decided to stay limp, because struggling caused me to sink, and soon I got out of the snow. I couldn't find my dad, mainly because I was using a technique I remembered my dad telling me, which was to cover my eyes and walk, so as to protect me. Because of this, I couldn't see. It was a fairly stupid dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment