Saturday, September 18, 2010

School Related Strangeness

September 18

The first part related to strange cheerleaders being jerks at school. There was this giant chase and something about a glove. I don't remember what happened, but it ended in one of them pouring a gallon of vinegar on my head.

Next, I was looking through this random guy's backpack, and noticing that his teachers just gave him terrible grades no matter what he did. I found this unfair, since some of the comments in the writing section included things about pronunciation. When his teacher came over, I made rude comments when she couldn't pronounce words, but it didn't make sense because we were discussing another language at the time.

Then I was trying to camp out like the early settlers, only I was in the courtyard of my school. There was all this sand on the ground, but the wind was very windy, and it was blowing everywhere. I dug myself a ditch, but then all this wildlife was everywhere and everyone else fled. I had fallen asleep in the pit, and woke up to find everyone gone and lots of wild animals running around. I ran, leaving my stuff behind, into a random classroom, which turned into my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment