Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sorry For Forgetting to Post My Dreams

September 29
First there was something about me dancing in a show that i really did not want to be in. For some reason it was very embarrassing and when I complained to my brother Nick about it he said that we should never mention the event ever again.
Then, I was riding on horse back across some trail seeing wild deer that looked liked donkeys everywhere. One male deer charged my horse, and I didn't know what to do. My dad said, "duck" which wasn't very helpful.
Lastly, I was in a bookstore having bought a present for my mom, but having picked out a dull book. I was trying to exchange it, but for some reason I had to go through a long ordeal. I don't know where I was, but it had giant staircases and impressive arches, and despite the fact that the bookstore started on ground level I kept exiting from the first floor and having walk down stairs. Those stairs were very thin and had books everywhere. The shopkeeper kept disappearing into this strange upstairs area, but I didn't want to follow them up there for some reason, so i kept having to wait for them.

Note: I seem have misplaced multiple dreams that I had written down. I think I recycled them. Sorry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment