Sunday, September 5, 2010

Heart Failure

September 5
It started off with something about my heart not beating due to a fall I had taken down some stairs whilst holding a microwave. I had been standing on a ledge trying to open a microwave, but had lost my balance.
After having fallen I had walked into church, but I couldn't use my muscles in my arm without pain, so we left early. Soon after, my heart stopped beating and my parents brought me to the hospital. When I woke up I had two hearts in my body and a broken arm, so had to spend time getting better. My first action was to make a facebook status, and then I went out for a walk around the gardens to get better. My feet were very wobbly and I kept slipping around. My mom had to help me stay upright for most of the time, and at one point we slipped down a hillside covered in pink slime and into the nest of a hornbill-esque creature. The creature got mad at our intrusion, so I scrambled away.
The next part related to my heart injury in an unknown way, but suddenly I was in the middle of a large battle. I grabbed a gun that allowed for wide shots and proceeded to snipe at the enemy. My broken arm and wounded heart slowed me down, and there were many close calls. At one point I jumped super fast off a cliff to try and reach the enemy city, but I fell through the air at too fast a rate. Somehow I got rescued, and found myself in the middle of the enemy city with my math teacher. It was very strange and scary, so I tried to "save" but then I remembered life didn't have an option to save or load. At that point, my heart stopped beating again, and I passed out/woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment