Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Babysitting

August 18
In the first section, I was called to babysit in an emergency situation for my next door neighbor, Austin. I agreed and had just started getting him to take a nap when the doorbell rang. I answered it to find a random girl who informed me she had come to babysit Austin. I didn't know her, and neither of us had proof that we were the rightful babysitter, so we decided to both babysit and then just split the wages equally.
Meanwhile, some sort of parade was going on outside so we both went out to investigate. We discovered a parade with small children in carts being pulled by ducks. The other girl told me to watch Austin's dog (which had just suddenly appeared) while she watched the parade. There was also a bear that was following the parade and some how got into the house. It followed me and scratched me and generally acted unrealistic and territorial.
Soon after, I was walking in a little kid area/amusement park with my parents trying to find some where to play in, but everything kept shutting down before we got there. We sent my mom to come in from the other side to snatch food before things closed and then we ate all the food she had collected.

No comments:

Post a Comment