Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Late Dream

Note: This dream happened on July 12, but my iPod on which I write down my dreams refused to e-mail my dream to myself, causing much irritation. But here is the late dream.

July 12
I was at an amusement park on some water ride, and the instructions were very confusing. I was told to put on helmets and goggles but I didn't so I got transported to a different land. I had some sort of creature or something... Not 100% sure what was going on.
Next, I was on a tour in some boat when a guy fell out of the boat and had to be rescued by someone on the shore with a long white pole. She came down and told us all to be more careful, and then started to show us some abalones. She told us she collected them for a living. We waded through the water and she pointed out a small cavern that had abalones everywhere. There were 4 of us and I couldn't see, so I started to back out of the place, but it had become very thin and required some hard crawling. When I got out, the lady was telling us that we wouldn't have to pay in money, just in abalones that we had collected. I hadn't collected very many, because it had been crowded, so my parent had to pay with a check.
Later, I was sitting in a tree feeling like it wasn't very fair (in reference to the whole situation with paying money). I don't know who I was, but I might have possibly been the person who couldn't pay or some girl named Katie that everyone around me was mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment