Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tatooes

August 3
I was with my family and we all decided to get tatooes. But when we got to the place, my father was impatient, and told us all to get our tatooes quickly. I was attempting to get a bracelet one with a Rice Boy-esque landscape, but instead I got a "fearless" tatooe with strange black wavy lines because I was rushing. Later, I was annoyed with myself for not choosing with care, so I asked my brother what he got. He had three tatooes, carefully placed at the exact beginning, middle, and end of his left arm. The first one had a brown dog and then two blue-green dogs playing. He said something about how they symbolized himself and my other brother and I. The others ones were equally strange, but I cannot remember them
Then I was attempting to bike through a store, but was getting yelled at for doing so. The owner told everyone who was with me (various other people had appeared) to get off our bikes, but I fled through the store at a tremendous rate and got out before the man could catch me. While I was running through the store, I saw my theatre teacher, and I was worried she had seen me. I quickly biked to school and started doing theatre things so he wouldn't catch on, but people kept stopping l me along the way and commenting on my tatooe, that had morphed into something strange and mystical looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment