Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sleep Deprivation Does Strange Things to my Brain

October 22-24

Over the past few days, here are some snippets of my dreams

1) I remember that I was moving into some house, but I hadn't seen the house prior to moving in. I was sitting at a table with some girls saying I had just moved in and was about to see my house. I got up from the house and went inside. All the boxes had been put down, and my parents were mysteriously not around, so an unknown person (who I can only assume to be my friend) and I went exploring. Firstly, the house was very dark and dusty, some what similar to an old Victorian house. I had been told that they had been unable to find the body of the previous owner, so my friend and I were scaring each other by pretending it was buried in the house somewhere, with a knife in the body. As we went down some very creepy stairs, I found a room with a small couch and many doors leading to different rooms. One room was a tiny bedroom and I supposed it to be my room b/c I hadn't found mine yet. The next one was a small closet. As we neared the couch, I noticed the light switch was part of the couch, which doesn't make sense now, but made sense at the time. Mysteriously, a very gaunt dog was running around the house, so I followed it to where it was digging in some damp earth in a nearby room. In the earth I found it was digging up a will, so I asked the dog and it told me that it was the previous owner's will, and that the previous owner was in the other room. Freaked out, I went back to the room with the couch, which mysteriously had a large number of choir people practicing for a rehearsal. Trying to get out of their way, I decided to go outside, at which point my memory fails me.

2) I dreamed that my friend and I were presenting a project but she didn't know any of her part of the project.

3) I went home to try and do my homework and my Aunt and Uncle were taking the sheets off my bed. Confused, I asked them why they were in my house at all, to which they replied they were "just visiting". I went to my mother to complain that I didn't want them in my room, but she didn't do anything about it. Outside, in the backyard, my dad had parked a new car, which was black and had doors that rose up into the air when opened. Confused, I wandered around my house/yard for the remainder of my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment