Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm Behind.

Sorry for the delay, I've been a bit busy

This was sometime around the 10th-12th of November.

I dreamed that I went out into my backyard and I saw all my childhood memories in a long line. At the end of the line, the memories were dusty and faded, and I tried to relive them to make them brighter. Each time I relived them, less dust settled, but they grew less and less realistic. One was a girl (my younger self I suppose) who was climbing my play structure and scaring a squirrel in the nearby orange tree. Each time I replayed the memory, she would take a longer time, slowly becoming older and thus heavier. Eventually, I realized it was futile to go back to the past and I tried to get out of the memory, but I had suddenly become the child of my memory. It was very unfortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment