Sunday, October 10, 2010

Digging to Canada

October 10

I was in a grassy area and Nick and I were hiking along. We got to a point where the path became too watery, so we put on some snorkling equipment. We never ended up using it, as we were soon on a dock area looking for my dad. We saw him on a boat trying to get everyone to turn around, and only succeeding when they got to the opposite bank. When he got to our side, we got in the boat and I was mysteriously flung through the air into the water and had to be rescued.
Next, my dad, a random person, and I were being chased by some sort of army. We decided to dig a tunnel to Canada to get away from the french which made sense at the time. We dug the tunnel until he hit an underground bathroom and I told my dad we should just escape but first he decided we should let the French try and get in. We did this, and all the French came in and attacked us. There was one girl that was about to kill me, but I told her it didn't really matter seeing as everything was always taken from me anyway. While she was distracted I hit her over the head, allowing her to be a "loss" w/o getting killed, which was part of a point system to determine who won the battle. After it was over, I saw the girl again and looked at her in a disappointed way for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment