Saturday, October 9, 2010

Considering my Lack of Actual Physical Fitness, I Seem to be Very Active in Dreams

October 9, 2010
I was in the middle of an area surrounded by snow, and I was running as fast as I could away from this bear. For some reason I kept getting stuck in the snow and slowing down by large amounts but the bear was still unable to catch me. At some point I was able to push it on to another bear and, while they were fighting, I fled. I then saw my brothers and some friends who were looking at the bear fight, saying they were going to "catch the person who did [that] and teach them a lesson". Scared that they would be mad at me, I continued to run, trying to get to the top of a nearby hill so I could be out of sight.

There was also a small part of the dream during which I was inside a building and was trying to find "the inconspicuous passerby" who ended up being a random women that I passed while going through a doorway.

No comments:

Post a Comment