Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dreamity Dream

December 8, 2010

I was chasing after my friend Melanie, but I'm not really sure where she was going. She ran across a field and I followed her, until she ran past a muddy fence, at which point I stopped. I had the feeling that she was playing a game and I was following, without being included. Thus, when I stopped at the gate, I saw her behind some bushes laughing with someone, and feeling excluded, hid behind a nearby tree.
There was also something about having the key to a door, and wanting to figure out what was behind the door. I unlocked a small gold lock and opened the door. I then found myself in a library. I talked to the librarian, who was my boyfriend apparently, and then wandered off. Some girls going by whispered about how my boyfriend was having an affair with a student, which was weird b/c he was a student. He went over to them, to disprove it or something, and suddenly they both discovered a dead body. The body was the "girl" with which he was having an affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment