Thursday, December 30, 2010

College Life

December 30, 2010

I dreamed that for some reason I was going to Brown University, despite the fact that I had not graduated high-school. My parents hadn't really informed me of this plan ahead of time. Rather, they had told me we were visting my brother, N, who currently goes to Brown. I packed lightly, and when we got there, I felt rather small and young. My parents led me to my brother's dorm, and I met some of his friends and stuff. Then I went into a different room, just to see what it looked like, when my parent's informed me I was going to school there as well. Confused, I put down my stuff and looked around.
My dream shifted, and I had been there for a little while. I still didn't have a roommate, and I was confused as to where all my classes were. I went across the hall, where my brother's dorm room was, and asked him to take me places. He was annoyed that I didn't know my way around the place, and requested that I find a new guide as soon as possible. Annoyed, I called my parents, explaining the problem. We decided that the best plan was for them to come back and then give me rides to my classes until I learned my way around. Just as I was getting used to this idea, my roommate walked in. She was strangely enthusiastic, but she told me some various rules that she wanted us to follow. I immediately agreed, though I forgot most of them immediately.
A little stressed about my strange "college life", I decided to go swimming with my family. We somehow were altogether, and were walking out on some balcony. For some reason it was night, and we couldn't see the bottom of the ocean/water that we were trying to dive into. Discouraged, we decided to go swimming another day.
Returning home from our trip, I decided to take a shower and try out the dorm bathrooms. Mysteriously, it was both Christmas, New Years, and Halloween. People were finding dead bodies, covering them in blood and ketchup, and laying them out under trees. It was supposed to be the preparation for some sort of Halloween tag game. A little creeped out, I took my shower and headed back to my room, only to discover a random person lying on the ground next to the window, apparently hiding. When they saw me, they jumped up and yelled "Party!" and then covered me in ketchup, I immediately ran to go take another shower.
I have a vague recollection that other people kept doing this to me, but I'm not sure how it was resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment