Thursday, March 31, 2011

Friends

March 31, 2011

My friends A and G were in my house, more specifically my room, asking if it was a good time to open presents. I told them that I needed to get changed but yes, now was a good time. I then proceeded to get changed whilst strolling through the house. When I got to the hall, with G and A still trailing me, our bathroom seemed to have been moved to in front of our front door. Annoyed, and more than a little confused, I tried to use the bathroom but a bunch of people wandered by, and the bathroom just seemed to be a freestanding toilet, so I was awkward.
I then decided to change my shirt in the midst of this mess, which was strange because I had no reason to. As I did so, I noticed my ribs were sticking out strangely. So did A and G, which led to a strange conversation about weight.
Then we were at my high school, and I didn't really want to be there, but it seemed we were waiting for some sort of wedding.
There was also a point at which it rained and I pressed the gate button whilst shouting "llorar" which stopped the rain (why I was shouting "Cry" to stop the rain, I'll never know)

No comments:

Post a Comment