Sunday, March 13, 2011

Water

Sunday March 13, 2011
I was standing on a very rickety bridge, or perhaps a pier, looking out over the ocean. I was with other people, who i never saw but who were theoretically behind me, and I think we were at some sort of aquarium.
I walked out to the edge of the structure, when suddenly an earthquake/wave/strong wind occurred. I was swept around and fell off of the structure. I was expecting to fall into water immediately, but I didn't. I fell for a long time, till I was fairly confused. I curled into a ball in mid air and waited to hit the water. I knew I was in the air because I could breathe, but I didn't open my eyes, so I didn't know how far the water was. I felt a sharp pain in my legs and suddenly I knew I was in the water and being pulled in different directions. I floundered around, trying to find the surface of the water, but I seemed to be under the bridge. Eventually, I found the water and I heaved myself over the edge of the bridge.
At this point, I saw myself get out of the water, rather than actually being me. I knew I was looking at myself, but somehow I was both inside and outside my body.
There was also something about an otter exhibit and tracks in the mud, but i can't remember what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment