Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Cousins

February 2, 2011

I was in a car somewhere, driving past some older buildings. Suddenly, I saw a smoke trail coming from one of the nearby buildings. It appeared that a factory was on fire. Soon, the fire spread and people were running away quickly. I had been driving the car and I stopped, unsure of what to do. At that moment, however, a water main exploded inside of a building, sending water everywhere. My family and I jumped out of the car, but then moments later realized we could drive away to a safer point, and we piled back in. We then drove around back of the building.
Somehow, we ended up at some cousin's house. I was standing around awkwardly, telling them about the adventure. They showed me my room, and I went inside to investigate.
It appears I had fallen asleep in the dream, for when I woke up inside the dream, I decided to investigate the cousin's house. There were all these random people who were milling around, and it was very confusing. I eventually found my brother, and there was something about going to school, but i'm not sure what was happening

No comments:

Post a Comment