Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Can Not Explain My Subconscious

February 8, 2011

My dream started in Carmel-By-The-Sea, a very small town next to the ocean. I was going downtown to get a meal with my brother, but most of the stores were closed. We decided to go to a burrito place. They were very busy, because they also sold tickets to compete in horse races. After some mild confusion about ordering, I found myself participating in one of these races.
For some reason, it didn't occur to me that this might be a bad idea. The system was fairly complex. First one had to sit on a ski lift and then jump on to the horse. After that, you had to run around 3 times. Somehow I mysteriously won this race and was allowed to leave.
Next, I was picked up by my Uncle and was driven to their house in the woods. I'm not really sure why, but the first thing I did was check my facebook. On it, it appeared someone had hacked in and changed my picture to some weird shot of me in a scandalous outfit. My cousin/brother, who appeared to be related to me in an unknown way, leaned over my shoulder, and I hurriedly tried to close the screen. Unfortunately, the window I had shrunk exposed another picture, this one of my relation's mother and that one shrunk to reveal a strange picture of my female relation. Thoroughly confused, I asked "how did those get there?" till I realized that all three of our accounts had been hacked.
Embarrassed, I went downstairs, down some rather nice white spiral wood stairs, into another part of the house. There, some women made me really uncomfortable and I freaked out and started to run. She chased me, caught me, and then started to hug me despite the fact that I was really uncomfortable and feeling inappropriately approached. I eventually curled into a ball and lay there sobbing, till she stopped trying to hug me.
Later, i saw my friend, and she tried to hug me (as friends will) but then saw me cringe. She laughed about it, thinking it was nothing, and tried to hug me again, but stopped when I fled. Chasing after me she asked me what was wrong, and I explained that my aunt had tried to hug me. (This apparently made sense at the time.)
Much later, I was in the Arctic with a different friend, and she was complaining about the taste of horse meat. We were starving, I think, so I yelled at her and told her we didn't have anything else, but she went and looked for fishing supplies instead.
Suddenly, I was in a park area, on some sort of race/treasure hunt. There were all these paths and rooms, and something about taking a short cut over the grass, but i don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment