Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lord Of the Ringsesque

May 2, 2010
I had this dream that I was at some class and there was this professor who was surrounded by cheerleaders and some how got attacked by them. Then some character from a t.v. Series was there and she was trying to help me. There was a part when she was sitting on a log and I noticed that under the log there was a woman.
Then there was large sequence of towns that i traveled to in search of safety. Some of the towns were very grand, looking more like ancient Rome than actual towns.
At one point I was holding a ring and people were chasing after me. I climbed up a building wall and found myself with the cheerleaders again

Though I can not remember this dream in full, there is something about it that feels like it is important and has some realistic relavance.

No comments:

Post a Comment