Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Dreams Within Dreams

April 28, 2010
I had this dream that this person in my Spanish class was some how related to me, and as I was walking along I saw my dad teaching her to drive. I stopped him and complained that I should have taught me first, but they both sort of shrugged. I walked off and was thinking strange thoughts consisting of inconsistent facts. My mind seemed to be mad that she was taught first, because I was his daughter, so I should have been taught first. But if I was actually related to her, then it made sense because she was older. I'm not really sure if she was my sister or not.
Another part was in front of the theatre at school. It was confusing, but the basic story in that dream seemed to relate to getting publicly embarrased, telling other people about the dream above (in my dream the first dream was a dream, but my dream self thought the events of this dream were real), and following a scavenger hunt to get a hamster. It was all very confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment