Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Long Confusing Dream

February 7, 2010

It started with this part about zombies taking over this town and I was running through back passages of these warehouses to try and escape the zombies. At one point one was chasing me and I ran down the hill and past this giant snowman and I was able to run really fast despite the fact that there was thick snow on the ground.
I was playing hockey and then I stopped and went into a more "private room" so I could just play 1 on 1 hockey, but it was basically a tiny room with a table and chairs. It connected to this loft area that was high enough up to protect against zombies and so it was safe to stay there. I was exploring the area in the loft when I realized it could be broken into via secret passage. I did some weird magic thing with my hand, but when tested only made the building weaker.
At the end of the Dream there was something about going down the highway and Trying to call out to people There was also this guy who was shouting "I gave you scorn. I gave you scorn. I gave you wetness!!" and weird things like that. And something about a train wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment