Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Camp

Decmber 23, 2009

There was this part where we were camping and I got mad at my friend Sarah for spraying me with water. Then, when she got mad at me for stepping on her towel, I didn't really understand her anger and was annoyed back. She stormed off, and I was really mad. I was explaining my woes to someone else (an unknown camper), and I said that "this was why I never had friends who were girls because girls are stupid".
Another part of my dream involved me in a Lord of the Flies setting. I was with some other people and we decided to run away to find adventure. We jumped off of something but we only got to the shore of the ocean. Then we decided to run away on the beach toward rocks and so we ran for awhile. Then we got to this part of the rock that required climbing and we kinda split up. And then as we climbed we started getting mad at eachother. I was getting to the top of the mountain and then 'simon' got mad at me and tried to pull me down. Eventually we were found by dad and then everything was okay.

I wonder what it would be like to run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment