Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Magical Stone

I've decided to record all dreams I remember. i'm hoping that by puzzling over my dreams, I can somehow sort out my life.

August 15, 2009

I dreamed that I was in a swimming competition, and I had some sort of magic stone that made me do extra well and go super fast. For some reason I was not really swimming, but actually just running. I did super well and everyone was really proud. Early i had forgotten my swimsuit and was watching other people bring me stuff and other people tell me to take off my socks, but I couldn't get one off in time. When I was actually running there were all these cars and trucks and it didn't make any sense.

Another dream was part of the same type of magic power thing, and I was out on a balcony and some people were playing catch or something and I ran really fast and had fabulous aim. But I tried to share the power, but then neither me nor emily were able to do super well. I saw some people I knew, like ansha, who was dressed in a red skirt and looking all happy. I told her something about her looking the way she did before, but I don't remember what she said

At one point I was in class and we were putting tuna into these boxes and I used my strange glowing stone to do well. We finished first, but then I missed one tuna package and had some sort of conversation with the teacher that was not very nice to her. I mentioned something about being annoying to teachers or something and she agreed.

These may start from awhile ago, but I'll soon be recent.

No comments:

Post a Comment